There are several key features that should not be forgotten:
- The 101 has 49% greater shearing surface on the hinge system than its main competitor.
- It has 30% more lockup on its conical locking pins than its main competitor
- It offers extreme strength, yet still has a low profile receiver configuration for a more natural point of aim
- The bores AND chambers are chrome plated for extreme durability
The feature list.
- Low-Profile Receiver. Your hand can be closer to the bore centerline, bringing your hands, face and sighting plane into a more natural alignment for more intuitive and accurate shooting. In-line recoil, less muzzle jump for faster follow up shots.
- Familiar Dimensions. The familiar drop at comb and heel as well as the narrow, comfortable grip ensure time-tested levels of comfort and performance.
- Grip Cap. The model 101 has an elegantly fitted grip cap.
- Pachmayer Decelerator Recoil Pad. The Pachmayer Decelerator reduces felt recoil to a very manageable level.
- Cut Checkering. Finely cut checkering to improve grip also adds artistic elegance to the walnut stock and forearm.
- .742 Back-Bored Technology. Extensive research and testing has proven that when it comes to back-boring, .742” is the ideal interior barrel diameter, ensuring tight, consistent patterns. Any larger and gases blow by the shot cup and reduce pellet velocity. Too small and the pellets are deformed as they pass through the forcing cone, causing poor ballistic performance.
- Invector-Plus Chokes. All 101 shotguns come with either extended Signature Series or flush-mounted Invector Plus tubes.
- Truglo Sights. The Truglo sight system on some target models offer quick target acquisition.
- Steel-Tough Hinge. All hinge areas bear tension from recoil with each shot, so the Model 101 is built with surfaces that are 49% larger than many competitors. The surfaces are machined simultaneously with the hinge to ensure perfect alignment.
- Exceptionally tough locking pin “lugs.” The locking lugs have 30% more contact surface than the competition for an action that’s built to last.
- Chrome Plated Chambers and Bores. All Winchester Model 101 shotguns have chrome-plated chambers and bores that stand up to the abuse thousands of shells can take.
|Used / New||Used|